The organizers of Word Cup want you to know we are continuing to monitor the situation regarding COVID-19. Your safety and welfare are our top concerns. Working with the elected leadership of WGPO, we expect to have a final decision on whether Word Cup will proceed as scheduled by May 1. Because there is a strong chance that Word Cup in July will be affected by this pandemic, we ask that you hold off on sending in new entries until a decision is made. We want to assure you that should the event be cancelled or rescheduled, or should you decide that it’s safer for you not to attend, all entry fees or donations will be either returned or held and applied to Word Cup 2021, your choice. We miss you and are looking forward to seeing you again under safer conditions.
Mike and Lynda